Thursday, October 23, 2014

Outfit: Vintage Tweed Plaid Dress



Well hey there beauties! It's going to be a crazy Friday with working both jobs and hosting a parents' night at my afterschool job. We're having a big 'ol party so I'm sure I will be all ready for naptime when I get home, haha! It's fun to have the parents visit for a night though, the students love it and it gives me more of a chance to interact and get to know families.
Tomorrow I am running my second 5k! I am doing the Trick or Treat Trail Run like last year, and I'm totally going to be the Tardis, because, awesome that's why.
Here are some more photos in the park!



















Pssst: If you like this plaid dress, you can have it for your very own, it's in my shop! It is such a gorgeous fall/winter piece with so many special details, it needs to go to a great home! Details and measurements here :)

Take care friends!
God Bless,
KJA

Galatians 6:2
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Wearing:
Dress- MidwestCharmVintage 
Blazer- Lowry Mall, vintage
Shoes- Kohl's


3 comments:

Justina Moniz said...

You look so lovely in these pictures. Good luck with your busy day! Also, I love the way you end each post with a scripture verse. It brings a little peace into my day :)

Anonymous said...

So so pretty.

Venus

Kristian said...

Being the TARDIS fits you so well since your blog is a bit like traveling back into time to the most fashionable looks of decades past ;)

Excited to see the costume!