Sunday, April 6, 2014

Outfit: Tones of Pink


Why hello  there! I took a bit of an internet vacation this past weekend while I was away with my husband's family in the Black Hills. I didn't even look at my phone or computer for two days! It was magical! I did take a few photos, though not as many as I would have liked, but I will have those ready to post for tomorrow :)
Until then you'll have to live with this very pink ensemble I wore for a date night a couple of weeks ago with the hubs. I wore my kitty hat with my kitty tights, I couldn't resist!
Well, I've been traveling all weekend so it's time to hit the hay for tonight, but I hope you have a splendid start to your week!









God Bless,
KJA

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


Wearing:
Dress- Kohl's 
Cardigan- Vintage, Grandmother's
Hat- Modcloth
Tights- Charlotte Russe
Shoes, Belt- Vintage, Thrifted 

7 comments:

Keit said...

I think that whatever color you put it would look magnificent on you!!! And pink definitely looks extraordinary! You bring so much sunshine with this outfit ^^

Ali Hval said...

Pink on blondes has to be my favorite. I love how you snuck in those kitty tights and mint belt, too! Ah... to wear your clothes would be a dream. :D

Have a wonderful start to your week, too!

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I love everything about this look my dear - all the pinks and the kitty tights!! So cute!

Unknown said...

You look so adorable in pink! I'm really loving that sweater - your grandmother had the best clothes, that's for sure!

Glad that you got to get away for a little bit! Have a great start to your week!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Megan Butcher said...

This outfit is perfect! The shades of pink you chose go together beautifully :)

<3 Megan
http://www.garden-variety.net

Samantha said...

Oh, I always think you look so darling in pink! And I love your skirt! That social media free weekend sounds wonderful. Sometimes it's so needed, eh!

Kristian said...

Such an adorable almost monochrome look! And the kitties too.