Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Outfit: Easter Sunday


Hullo! Meet me and my easter egg leggs! Sean and I were out of town for Easter so I donned my purple tights and we cozied up to watch our Easter service online. I'm so grateful for technology in that way, it was nice to be able to still be a part of the service even though we were far away. This isn't what I would ideally wear on Easter Sunday. I like to go all out and wear a big Easter hat and some sort of vintage pastel suit, but since I was traveling this would have to do.
Good thing Easter isn't about clothing anyway, huh? ;)
















Happy Wednesday!
God Bless,
KJA


Romans 1:20
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.


Wearing:
Dress- Modcloth, Similar
Coat- Rummage Sale, Similar Here and Here
Boots- Thrifted, Similar
Beret- Vintage, Similar
Blouse- Hand me Down, Similar
Tights- Similar

8 comments:

Gentri said...

You look so cute! What holiday isn't about clothes but we all know they've become about that. Haha at least for bloggers.

The Braided Bandit said...

The little ruffle blouse your paired under your dress is such a cute touch, I love it!
xo Hannah

http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

Jennifer Rainey said...

Cute dress! And those tights are perfect for spring weather. Glad you had a good Easter! :)

Cheers,
Jenny

ModernVintageStyle said...

The colours in this are so good. It's a different look for you compared to what we are used to - but still so adorable! Kx

Kristian said...

You watch your services? Is your church a satellite church then?

You look colorful and that is springlike to me!

Maggie Sottero Bridesmaid Dresses said...

The dress is really gorgeous. Just gorgeous! I was kind of nervous to order my dress through internet, but I am glad I did it. This dress is so perfectly beautiful!

Circ rhythm said...

Super festive dress and I love your little coat! :) Happy belated Easter and safe travels!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Goodness, how I love the riot of colour and fabulous boho-y vibe at work here. Plus, you've just made me realize that I don't own purple tights. Yikes! How can that be? Something I must try to remedy by next fall (especially since purple is my wardrobe colour of the year for 2014).

♥ Jessica