Sunday, August 25, 2013

Scarf Tutorial- Rosie Style

Hello there on this Sunday morning! I decided to do a quick tutorial on the latest scarf style I've been obsessed with as of late. It's kind of a Rosie the Riveter type look and it's so easy you'll want to sport it all the time!


 I just started with simple pinned back bangs, but if you want to have a victory roll, I have a tutorial for that as well- you can find it here! Let's just all begin with a good laugh at me because I'm a little goofy in front of the camera :) However I hope you enjoy and thanks for watching!


God Bless!
KJA

Psalm 116:12
What shall I return to the Lord for all his goodness to me?

5 comments:

Keit said...

That's exactly how I imagined your voice to be- feminine and soft ^_^

Loving this tut!!! :)

Natalie said...

I love this! You look so perfectly vintage!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Shop Style Conquer said...

just found your blog via southern california belle and ive been looking through all your posts, some seriously inspiring looks! especially on the hair front, i, often pretty lazy about my hair but im going to try some different things now!

- your new reader, Tara

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

oh my goodness your Midwestern accent is the cutest Katie!! this looks simple yet complicated at the same time haha. i'll have to try it a few times someday not ten minutes before work (when i usually do my hair : ).
Cuddly Cacti
Mitla Moda

Anonymous said...

You are too darling! Great video, sweet gal!

Love, Amy