Sunday, July 7, 2013

Painting

Good Sunday morning friends :) Not much to post today, but I did want to share a fun photograph with you! Remember this post with a hair tutorial? I had someone comment that the picture looked like a painting-which was so fun and flattering to hear! Well I have this amazingly talented photographer/graphic designer friend who loves to edit photos and she decided to take the photo and actually turn it into a painting! It is one of my favorite photographs-I want all my pictures to look like a painting! Thanks Becca! She also has a photography blog, you should check it out. :)

Also, my Firmoo giveaway is closed so I'll be announcing the winners of that tomorrow, be checking in if you entered!


I feel as though time is passing so quickly these past couple of weeks. I've been able to see a lot of friends and family, which is so wonderful! I've had a couple of girls' nights, saw Despicable Me 2 with some great friends I haven't seen in ages, and even got to watch the Lizzie McGuire movie with my sister last night. That pretty much equals the best thing ever, especially when you can sing along to every song in the movie while managing to do impressions of Hilary Duff as you go along.
 NOT TO MENTION: I upped the interval for my 5K training and I can now run 22 minutes (and counting!). Pretty soon I'll move up to 30 minutes and I'm actually excited about it. I still don't totally enjoy running, but it's definitely growing on me...hope your weekend is going as swimmingly!

Have a lovely Sunday friends :)

God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

5 comments:

Midwest Muse said...

This is AWESOME. You do have a very classic "painting" look about you. Basically you are simply classic.

Ali Hval said...

Oh whoa, how neat is that painting-photo? You look like a regal queen in it. Regal Queen Katie, oh la la. :D

Also, yay to you for running!! Running is hard, so keep it up. You'll get there. :) :)

Kristian said...

Haha- I am such a total dork. When you mentione the Lizzie McGuire movie I got all "Aaah!" because I love stories where best friends become something more like that! Even when they are cheesy.

Love how painting like it is.

Imogen said...

This is incredible. You are so lucky to have this artwork of you. So beautiful!

JB said...

Such a beautiful photo! You are just so pretty!

AND a fellow Lizzie fan! We can be best friends! The other day I found out that ALL of the Lizzie McGuire episodes are online.

http://video.disney.com/shows/lizzie-mcguire-4ba34ae3731d059e961b9666

And yes, I've already spent quite a bit of time watching them. :)