Saturday, April 28, 2012

You've Been Spotted





I had a picture taking gig at a Girl Scouts event in town today! I'm not part of the Girl Scouts, but my sister in law is an event planner for them. They were having an event at the convention center and wanted me to run a photo booth for girls wanting to take fun pictures. It was quite the experience! I had a lot of fun, but I'm no professional photographer. Also, I'm quite impressed that I was able to walk around and stand on my feet for three + hours in these heels- bravo cheap Kohl's shoes! You are awesome.

Aaaaand let the ridiculous amount of photos commence:



This is one of my favorite vintage blouse finds. Most of my vintage blouses are ridiculously too big for me, so they aren't as versatile as I'd like them to be. The other day I found this beauty for $1.99 and it was love at first sight. It is actually my size- a rare thing for me when thrifting. I thrifted these jeans from Target in the same shopping trip-they cost me $3.99. It was a good day :)

































Philippians 2:5-8
You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.

I hope you are all having a grand Saturday! The dishes are calling my name :P
God Bless!
KJA



Wearing:
Earrings- Vintage, thrifted
Blouse- Vintage, thrifted
Jeans- Target brand, thrifted
Shoes-Elle, Kohl's
Bag-Vintage Coach

1 comment:

Fashion Lookbook said...

You look amazing. Very classy.