Sunday, April 1, 2012

Casual Day with the Nephews

This is what my day yesterday consisted of: It was magical.

Yummy, drippy smoothie popsicles:





Cutting some serious wood with a new chain saw:







And of course, a bit of reading:



We also went thrifting for new clothes for the boys-they grow so fast-how do you keep up with them?! It was so fun to spend a few hours with them. We talked about lots of silly things, threw many objects into the air, ran around a bit-I plan on spending a lot of time visiting them this summer...They grow too fast!

I wore the comfiest outfit ever yesterday-so easy and great for running around in!





















I hope you are all having a splendid weekend! Sean and I are planning to grill out tonight with his family...and it's also supposed to be 90 degrees....yikes! It's only April!

God Bless and a very happy Palm Sunday to you :)
KJA

Zechariah 9:9

Rejoice, O people of Zion!
Shout in triumph, O people of Jerusalem!
Look, your king is coming to you.
He is righteous and victorious,
yet he is humble, riding on a donkey—
riding on a donkey’s colt.





Wearing:
Earrings- Vintage Avon
Tops and hat-Old Navy
Bag-Gifted to me by my lovely sister!
Shorts- A pair of jeans from YEARS ago that I finally decided to cutoff (jeans from target)
Boots-Justin Ropers, flea market

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

You look so amazing! I love your hair like that with that hat and those boots are still killer.