Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grilling Out

Sunday Sean and I went to a little backyard grill out with his brothers and lovely sister. We were celebrating a birthday! It was really a fun evening-I haven't grilled out in so long! I was expecting it to be hotter, as it was forecasted that it would be 90 degrees-but with the shade and breeze it was quite nice out. I wore my most comfortable shorts and of course this hat and pair of boots have become wardrobe staples for me as of late. Love 'em!

Sean's sister is staying with us for the week! She is in her second year of med school (smarty pants) and is doing some coursework at the hospital here. Tonight we made supper and then went to get ice cream and just chatted! It was fun :) Always a glad thing to have family around.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day of school before spring break (or Easter break)! I am so looking forward to a few days off to spend with family and not have to worry about homework for a few days now that I'm done with my classes-such a relief.

I trust you are all having a lovely week, :)
God Bless,
KJA

Hebrews 12:2

We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne.







ps: I just have to show off my new thrifting treasure. I found yet another vintage Coach bag (my husband was just thrilled :P) at the thrift store and HAD to snap it up. I've been wanting a brown one because I feel as though it is more versatile than black. It had the original shoulder strap and I love the simple classic look of it! I've already been wearing it everywhere I go-eep! Coach you make me swoon....I'm glad I can find you at thrift stores for cheap instead of having to pay 300 dollars for you!




















Wearing:
Necklace- Charlotte Russe
Ring-Vendor in Winnipeg
Hat-Old Navy
Top-Old Navy
Blazer-Vintage, thrifted
Shorts- Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Boots-Vintage Justin Ropers, flea market
Bag-Vintage Coach Stewardess bag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bag is the perfect tawny cognac leather! And a great length for the strap, what a steal.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com