Monday, July 11, 2011

Quick Pics

I will have much more to share with all of you lovelies tomorrow. Tonight I am exhausted from sun and wonderful, glorious nephews with whom I got to play out in the pool for an entire afternoon :) I got to talk with my sister and take some fun pictures and it was wonderful!










These pictures were taken Friday night out at my grandparent's farm. I decided not to crop them or change them in any way because I love the scenery! We went into town (Pollock) for a 'Dairy Days' outdoor meal so I put on a comfy dress and made sure my hair was up because it was extremely windy out! We talked with old relatives and ate ice cream under a tent in the middle of the street :) So fun!









Jeremiah 32:17
Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

More tomorrow! God Bless :)
KJA


Wearing:
Dress-Walmart
Shoes-Charlotte Russe
Earrings-Forever 21
Glasses-Zenni Optical

1 comment:

Midwest Muse said...

Great dress! Playing with nephews is always the best!