Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

I had to work for most of the day today :P It was dead for part of the day and then super busy for the other part. I spent my entire shift making sure that every pair of jeans in the store had a tag on it, as we are going to be starting inventory soon (luckily I will be gone before then!) It was riveting, let me tell you. I was so ready to come home and take my shoes off and just relax!







After I got home from work Sean and I went and bought me a new laptop! I desperately need one as the one I am using has a broken battery, and I need a computer for when I start school in the fall. We got a Lenovo. I will post pics later on after Sean is done configuring it! I can't wait to use it-it has much better specs than the one I am using now and much more hard drive space!












Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance.

Hope you are all enjoying your holiday :) Praise God for this wonderful country we live in!
God Bless,
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Blouse-Vintage, was one of my uncle's I believe...
Skirt-Pykettes, Vintage, thrifted
Shoes-Thrifted new
Belt-Vintage, thrifted

1 comment:

Erika said...

Such a cute Independence Day outfit!