Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back In Action

I honestly didn't feel like blogging today. I have to work tonight, the weather is rainy, I've spent the day doing laundry, and once I get out of the groove for a while it's hard for me to get back into it!




I've only had this blouse for a couple of weeks and it's already become a staple in my wardrobe. I love the color and collar and It can be fun or professional! These pants are kind of my favorite. I thrifted them for something ridiculous like a dollar and they're blue and have polka dots. If I had a perfect pair of pants in my mind it would be these! I'm not quite convinced that they're the right length, but I can always hem them if I decide to.









Jeremiah 1:4-5
The word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

I hope you're all having a fabulous week!
God Bless,
KJA

Wearing:
Earrings-Forever 21
Blouse-Thrifted, Vintage JC Penny
Pants-Vintage, thrifted
Shoes-Payless

1 comment:

Style Journey said...

I love the pairing of the yellow with the blue and then the black heels! This shirt is amazing. I can see it styled so many different ways.