Monday, February 21, 2011

A Day In

I didn't post yesterday because I've been a little "under the weather" but I thought I'd at least get dressed and make an effort today. Yesterday Sean and I just stayed in our jammies and lounged on the couch eating leftovers and watching Pawn Stars. It was wonderful for a day when I didn't feel the best.
Today is a bit more of the same but I finished my homework which I feel pretty good about! Sean has the day off for the holiday so I'm letting him play video games :) haha.
We didn't get nearly as much snow as many around us this weekend. In my hometown I hear they got 17 inches?! That's just craziness. We just got a light dusting around our apartment and it's not bad at all. I just hope the weather stays nice for this weekend when my family is supposed to be coming to celebrate birthdays! It blizzarded on our Christmas so I'm praying that the weather holds out for our birthdays!

I should have thought of this passage for Valentine's Day, but it applies to everyday of our lives. This passage just makes me happy every time I read it :D
1 John 4:7-12
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Hope you've had a great Monday!
God Bless,
KJA



As you can see by the lack of makeup I'm still pretty pale, although that's not much of a change compared to how I normally look...just comfy jeans and a sweater with pockets seemed like a good option for the quiet evening we'll be having!




Wearing:
Scarf-Gifted to me by my lovely sister :)
Striped top-Thrifted
Sweater-Free at rummage sale
Jeans-Hand me down

No comments: