Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Remix: Tulip Dress

This simple, pale pink dress has been a lot of fun to style. It has many colors in it like blue, lavender, and gold. I can pretty much throw anything on with it and it will match one of the shades within. I hope to get a lot more use out of it this summer as well-sans tights!








God Bless,
KJA


Colossians 2:8
Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ.

8 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

So many adorable ways to style that dress- love it! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Marlen said...

woah, that really IS a beauty! i love how your tights and sweaters would make the colors pop even more, it looks so so good. and my favorite one is where you layered the long sleeve blouse right under it- it looks like a completely different dress!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Charmaine said...

That dress is amazing! You look so beautiful!

Ali Hval said...

Ooooooh so CUTE! I love all the magenta going on.. magenta lips, magenta in your tights, pops of it in your dress... la la la, you are such a magenterrific girl. :D

Rachel Sullivan said...

Such pretty colors!

Rachel

Justine Prabucki said...

I love the dress. I totally see how it could be versatile. Also I have to say I love going to your blog just to see all the fun vintage hairstyles you do!

Keit said...

Perfect! This dress is so dreamy, want it! ^_^ It has a certain ethno vibe to it!

Kristian said...

Never would have guessed that that dress was so versatile but it really is. I especially like that first shot.