Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspiration: Overalls


With spring and summer weather approaching one garment on my wishlist is a pair of adorable overalls. I've been preening pictures from the internet for the past few weeks of women working in fields or gardens and they just look so stinkin' cute with their rolled up overalls and hair scarves. I had a couple of pairs when I was a kid, but they were the awful 90's/2000's kind that were baggy in the wrong places and tight in the wrong places. I want to find a pair that I can modify to make me look like these darling ladies! I know of some online retailers that sell vintage inspired pairs, but  goodness I just don't have the income to purchase a 100 dollar pair of overalls, so until I win the lottery or something, I'll have to keep perusing thrift shops for something similar! 

















God Bless,
KJA


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.


1 comment:

Jennifer Rainey said...

I love this look! So casual and so cute. It's a shame how expensive good pairs of overalls always seem to be, though!

Cheers,
Jenny