Friday, March 21, 2014

Remix Friday: Vintage Camel Coat


Sqeee, it's Friday! The best day of the week for those of us who work M-F. For those of you who work weekends, keep your chin up, ok?
With winter wrapping up, I just have a  couple more vintage coat remixes for you before I'm all used up on coats :) I just got this beauty from my grandmother this past summer, so this is the first season I've been able to wear it, and boy did it get some use! It is absolutely the warmest, thickest wool imaginable with the most darling details-from the shoulders, to the cuffs, to the buttons, seaming, collar, I could go on! I am lucky that it is in such great condition, which means I will be able to wear it essentially forever. Sometimes I complain about living in a colder climate, but really what would I do if I couldn't wear my huge coats each season? It wouldn't be any fun at all. 






Have a glorious Friday! I will be lesson planning this weekend, what are you up to?

God Bless,
KJA


Proverbs 10:9
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love this coat. It's timeless and looks amazing on you.

The Braided Bandit said...

Hooray, Friday!!!
SO many wonderful outfits with this awesome coat. I think my favorite is the cream dress and floral beret :) Have a wonderful weekend Katie!
xo Hannah

http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

Lady parisienne said...

you look amazing your coat is so chic!