Friday, March 14, 2014

Outfit- Blazer, Sweater, Jeans


Well hey there! This is an outfit I wore a few weeks ago actually when we were still lousy with snow. The snow is actually gone for the moment, but I'm sure we'll get some more before we're through for good.
I wore just a simple blazer, sweater, and jeans. It's such an easy combination but can look unique depending on the proportions of each item. How fun that the same three items can be so diverse depending on the individual wearing them! I'm also wearing my grandfather's coat (I love that I have something of his too) and it is one of my favorites for obvious reasons.


I'm so excited, I'll be in my hometown this weekend to see family and friends. It was my mama's birthday last weekend so I'm going to spend some quality time with her :)
Happy Friday!

God Bless,
KJA


2 Corinthians 1:12
Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God’s grace.


Wearing:
Sweater- Vintage, Thrifted, Similar
Blazer- Vintage, Flea Market, Similar
Jeans- Kohl's, Similar
Shoes- Vintage, Thrifted, Similar
Coat- Grandfather's, Similar
Bag- Vintage Coach, Thrifted, Similar
Earrings- Gift from Husband

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Have fun this weekend! Your red coat is amazing!!!

The Dragonfruit said...

Holy moly, when did your hair get so long!?!??
Haha, love the cute red coat and your blazer underneath.

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Kristian said...

That is a fantastic coat. As all your coats are, now that I think of it, but this one still is even more amazing!

Jennifer Rainey said...

You have such a great collection of coats! This one is super cute and looks awesome with you blazer. A very smart ensemble!

Cheers,
Jenny

Jo said...

Hi Katie,

I hopped over here from the lovely Ali's blog and this lovely lady seems to have lots of very sincere people commenting. I love people like you who takes the time and effort to read and comment. Since I'm new to your blog, I spent a little time snooping around to know more about you. I think I've probably stumbled upon your blog before coz you look really like Nicole Kidman at certain angles and I remember squealing this to somebody before.

How did you do your bangs to curl up in such a classic manner? You look like you hopped out from the past (it's a compliment btw). I like the red coat and I can't imagine it actually belongs to your grandfather! You rock this look.

BTW, I'm holding my 2nd blog giveaway and I'm inviting you to join. There are Kimmidoll, L'Occitane, Crabtree n Evelyn and Fleurfaerie stuff to be won. No obligations of course though feel free to check it out and participate if keen. Have a lovely Sunday!

Jo
iamjolene.blogspot.com

Ali Hval said...

^ hey look, it's Jo! She's the sweetest gal and you should totally look into meeting the lady, Katie. She posts lots of foods. ;)

Man, your plaid blazer is super snazzy, and I love how you've got another awesome coat on top. I feel like your layering skills are on a whole 'nother level. You're like a very well dressed orange, and every layer just gets better and better. :D that sounds a little naughty. Until that first layer of clothes, I mean!

Have a lovely week, Katie! I feel like I haven't done any commenting this week and I apologize for that. I'll be back on it soon!