Monday, October 28, 2013

Flock Together Post: Feeling Dotty


Hello there beauties! I'm posting on Flock Together today, so come and join me if you wish! You'll see how Jessi and I both styled her fun polka dot top for fall. 

God Bless!
KJA


Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 




Wearing:
Riding pants, Cardigan, Scarf, Necklace- Vintage, Thrifted
Boots- Kohl's
Bag- Gift from sister

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh yay! You look so darling! Headed over :)
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Nancy Wilde said...

aww you look adorable! love the hairstyle and that lovely collar!

The Braided Bandit said...

SO adorable Katie! I had to click on over her from the FT blog to see where you got those amazing riding pants from, grrr thrifted! Now i'll just have to keep my eyes peeled while thrifting bc these are so cool!
xo Hannah

Bookworm said...

Pretty dots :-)

Anonymous said...

You are adorable. I will always love polkadots!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net