Monday, May 14, 2012

Catching Up

Here are some photos taken last week before my little hospital stay. I did not wear these heels to teach in, however, but quite like the way they looked when I put them on after I got home :)

My first day back to school was a little challenging, but I found out I have so many people there who really care about me. I felt so loved going back! My students were glad to see me well also. I had to endure many questions on why I fell down and I didn't really know how to answer them because I don't even know the answers myself! I gave all of my kiddos a big hug today though.

Tomorrow is our last day and I'm going to miss them so soooo much. I feel like I could take each of those kids, put them in my pocket, and take them home with me. bah. I'm gonna cry tomorrow I just know it.

That's all for tonight. God Bless all and happy Monday night!
KJA

Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.




















Wearing:
Shirt- Vintage
Cardigan- Target
Cords- Kohl's
Shoes- Thrifted

No comments: