Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brights

I'm still behind on posting. This is what I wore on Tuesday, the last day of school for the students. We had a 'field day' where the kids got to be outside all day long doing fun activities. I thought a fun, bright outfit would be perfect for spending the day in the sun! Also, I figured my kiddos could spot me from anywhere wearing this blinding ensemble.






I found these amazing shorts at the thrift store and knew they would be a great statement piece for summer. I think I could pair them with any solid and be set. Who knows, I may even try some pattern mixing if I'm feeling a little wild! They are super comfy too with my favorite-pockets!





The kids love my bright walmart sunglasses too- one of them asked me, "who killed Elmo?" haha! What a little jokester ;)
















Aaaaand, the one place I forgot to put sunscreen: the back of my legs. I guess I have calves that like to stick out towards the sun? I've never gotten burned there before! I will have to remember that spot next time I'm putting on sunscreen. It makes it very painful to shower with hot water-or to crouch down like I needed to do when we were working on cleaning out the classroom!




Hope you all are having a very lovely week. I am officially done with school now-teacher's last day was yesterday! It was bittersweet to be done. I kind of felt pulled between being extremely happy that this stressful year is done now that I am finished with school, and being sad because I am leaving a bunch of people I spent every day with for nine months and who knows when I will see them again? I also do not know what my future holds, which is a very scary concept. I am just trusting that God knows what's in store which is all I really care about anyway.

God Bless all you lovelies!
KJA

Romans 11:33
Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!



Wearing:
Top- Target
Jacket- Shopko
Shorts- Thrifted
Shoes- Payless
Sunglasses- Walmart
Earrings- A gift from my lovely friend Rachelle

No comments: