Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Call of the Styled Modcloth Challenge

Hello everyone! Today I am trying out Polyvore for the first time in order to style Modcloth's adorable Call of the Styled coat. I love styling coats, especially one as adorable as this one in a navy hue! I decided to go with kind of a black/tan/cream theme throughout most of the pieces, except the hat and socks! I think those colors are so classic and beautiful when paired with one another (the bag is my very favorite). How would you style this darling of a coat? Head on over to Modcloth and have a look-see for yourself! But don't blame me if you empty your bank account just a little bit ;) . Tata for now!
God Bless,
KJA



Call of the Styled Modcloth Challenge


Stretch dress
modcloth.com


Bea Dot coat
modcloth.com


Cotton socks
modcloth.com



Zipper purse
modcloth.com


Plastic jewelry
modcloth.com


Cashmere glove
modcloth.com


Wool hat
modcloth.com

4 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

The coat is darling! I could totally see you rocking that!

Jessica said...

That's a very cute outfit! I'm loving the dress and purse. And of course the coat! One of my favorite parts of the season are the adorable coats. :)

Katie said...

I was asked to be part of this too! I love the bag you chose for you styling options. How do you like Polyvore? That's part of what originally inspired me to even start a blog!

xx
www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the way you styled everything here! These Jeffrey Campbell wedges are AMAZING!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net