A bit of exciting news for the morning! The lovely and classy Caitlin who blogs over at The Efface awarded me The Versatile Blogger award! I love to read her blog, she always puts together such fancy and inspiring looks with whimsical headpieces and fabulous accessories. And she's super sweet too, thanks so much Caitlin! Go check out her blog and see what all this buzz is about ;)
The Versatile Blogger award is pretty simple, here are the rules:
-If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. Awww chika-yeah!!!!!
-Thank the person who gave you this award.
-Include a link to their blog.
-Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
-Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.
-Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.
So here are the 15 bloggers I chose! I could have picked many more, but these are the blogs I have most recently become acquainted with. Enjoy their blogs!
1. The Shades of Monet Chronicles: How could I not nominate this beauty? She was one of the first blogs I found and has been a constant source of inspiration for me throughout this blogging journey. Not to mention she truly does seem to have a heart of gold adorned with bows in pretty pastel colors ;D
2. The Fashionable Adventures of Bethie the Boo: This gal has been the absolute SWEETEST person to me since I started blogging. I seriously love her personality on her blog and of course her fun daily outfits!
3. Of Corgis and Cocktails: Animals, cuteness, and great style!
4. Midwest Muse: This gal is edgy and colorful and definitely one of my favorite daily reads.
5. Mrs. Dork: This lovely redhead will make you covet her luscious locks and has such a fun personality in her photos!
6. The Braided Bandit: Vintage goodness in every post, this little lady knows how to style up any item she finds with panache.
7. Fashion for Giants: Her bright smile will brighten up your day, and she has great fashion advice (especially for you tall gals!).
8. Room 334: Cuteness on a stick, with the best cardigans and boots around!
9. The Drawing Mannequin: This model-esque gal always has inspiring outfits, as well as inspiring artwork to showcase.
10. Cuddly Cacti: She is the master of remixing and I'm always loving her colorful ensembles.
11. Never Fully Dressed (Without a Style): Victorian, menswear, gorgeous 50's maven- this lovely gal has it all on her blog-along with insightful movie reviews too!
12. Avenue M: A blog of pretty trinkets, and pretty clothing.
13. Haircut and General Attitude: One of my very favorite reads! This gal is so sweet and I find myself coveting/copying so many of her looks.
14. Thrifting Through Life: I think you'll love this sweetie-pie as much as I do. She posts lots of thrift finds and seriously has the cutest smile.
15. Floral Prints and Common Sense: I love how she mixes patterns and she inspires me to pair items together that I normally wouldn't!
And the seven things about me:
1. I love living in South Dakota, but I have a secret passion to want to move to the Northwest part of the country, like to Washington or Oregon. I have some friends and family living there now, but I'm sure it will never happen-I have too many roots where I am now!
2. My husband has turned me into a total geek. I like to play (some) video games now, am completely obsessed with Doctor Who and Avatar the Last Airbender (among others).
3. My favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables. My sisters and mother and I used to watch the 8-ish hours every year around Christmas time. It is my goal to get us all together to do that again someday!
4. I prefer cloudy days over seeing the sun. Sun gives me a headache!
5. I have a completely irrational fear of deer. I have nightmares about them chasing me, seriously I have a problem, haha.
6. Avocado, squash, and walnuts are my favorite foods right now...YUMMY!
Have a happy day lovelies!
Victory comes from you, O Lord, may you bless your people.