Thursday, August 4, 2011

Polka Spots

I finally got all of my Colorado pictures edited! It took me over an hour for about 500 photos but I think it was worth it. I will get some of them ready to post tomorrow while I'm packing my tush off for Seattle next week and a friend's wedding this weekend! As for today, I just ran errands :)

Colossians 3:16
Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

God Bless!
KJA

















Wearing:
Romper-Vintage, Ragstock
Shoes-Payless
Earrings-Forever 21
Belt-Vintage

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am loving that romper! It's so hard to find one that's not insanely short but this one is perfect. You wear it well!