Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wicked and one month anniversary!!!

Hooray!! It's our one month wedding anniversary today and I am super excited :):) I have such a wonderful, hardworking hubby who does everything he can to take care of me-I am so blessed!
We went to the cities to see Wicked this past weekend and it was AMAZING. I cried within the first thirty seconds of the start of the show just from sheer awesomeness-not joking! It was so cool to hear the music that I've been listening to performed live; it sounded so good! I have such mixed emotions when I go to see professional theatre because that is honestly what I would LOVE to do. I wish that I could belt and sing and act to that caliber. I love performing! But the show was beyond words and I would probably go see it everyday if I could :D I'm so glad I got the opportunity to see it! After the show we went to the hard rock cafe to eat, and it was ok-the chocolate peanut butter dessert was the best part!
So, we didn't take as many photos as I would have liked...but I got a couple to share with you and that will have to do :)

I got this dress years and years ago at a crazy days sale in my hometown for 5 dollars!!! And I have never gotten a chance to wear it, so it was fun to finally wear it and it was so nice and comfy and breezy for walking all around the cities trying to find things :D:D






This was the cool waterfall near our hotel that ran into the ground. I thought it was cool because it looked like it would run onto the floor, but just ran down into the floor! Ok...I'm easily amused, I know :)







My handsome hubby posing for me by the waterfall, I got some crazy ones of him posing too, but decided he wouldn't appreciate me posting them, haha!




See how happy we look?! You have to go see this show! :D:D



God Bless!
KJA

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I've wanted to see it for years! I would have taken a picture of the waterfall/floor thing too ;)