Friday, August 27, 2010

Last week of freedom

Well, today is Friday and the week went extremely fast. I didn't get to do some of the things I wanted to do...or accomplish some things I wanted to accomplish, but that's ok I suppose. School starts Monday and I am looking forward to it only for the social aspect that it will bring back into my life. It's been a crazy month with Sean working and me sitting home alone!! But I have most of my books ordered and I have some fun classes, such as Children's Theater that should be a blast!





















Today's verse:
“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.”- Isaiah 26:3








I was going to go running today, I promise I was, but it was so windy out! I would have gotten blown off the trail just walking! But on my way there I saw like a million signs for rummage sales so I went home to change into a proper rummaging outfit-comfy, breezy and simple! As it turns out, I am so horrible at this game that I only found one of the rummage sales, even though there were about 5 other signs that I saw...sigh. I swear I followed the directions!! But the one sale I made it to was definitely worth all of the running around. I got some great shirts, a jacket, a dress, and this great applesauce colander (my favorite purchase of the day) for only about four dollars for all of it! I was pretty excited. Then when I went to pay I got side hugged by one of my great friends who just happened to be passing by the rummage sale!!! So I got to talk to her for a bit and it was WONDERFUL!!! I miss my friends...
Love you all and God bless!
KJA



Wearing:
Necklaces- NY and Co. and a street vendor in Canada
Scarf- I got this from Sean's mom-I love it!
Tank- Target
Skirt- JC penny clearance
Shoes- Payless clearance

No comments: