Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Perfect T, Carly Dress, Sarah Cardigan

Hey darlings! I missed posting yesterday! I need to get back into the habit :)
Here is a fun layered outfit! I layered a LuLaRoe Perfect T over this stunning Carly dress, and topped it off with a Sarah Cardigan! I don't know how I got dressed without this solid black Sarah. It goes with everything and instantly makes me feel more put together and fabulous! 
Have you tried LuLaRoe yet? Check out the links on the side of my page to join my Facebook group and page and start shopping with me! I have so many amazing items to choose from :)


God Bless! 
KJA



Galatians 6:2 - Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you have this perfect t tied? It is so cute!