Monday, January 30, 2017

Maxi Skirt and Perfect T

Ok everyone, raise your hand if you've ever hated a part of your body...meee!! I used to hate my tummy, even at my lowest weight it still stuck out and I would try all the tricks in the book to hide it. But you know what? I'm kind of in love with it now! Look how cute it is! It's the way I'm made, how I'll always be shaped, and what reason do I have to dislike it? I'm so sick of these "shred belly fat and get 6 pack abs" ads all over the place. I eat healthy and exercise, I want my body to be equipped to do life, I could care less if I have a six pack. 
Take care of your health, and learn to love those parts of your body you used to hate, because they're adorable <3 font="">


Wearing: LuLaRoe Maxi Skirt, and Perfect T 




God Bless, 
KJA

Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.


1 comment:

The Eyre Effect said...

I felt the same way about my belly before this last year or so (as in, I thought it was cute even though it stuck out.) I still kind of like how it curves, it's a very feminine thing, but it's gotten to an unhealthy point so I'm working to reduce a little! I never want a totally flat belly, though.

This is such a pretty and relaxed look!