Tuesday, August 2, 2016

LuLaRoe Amelia Dress




The LuLaRoe Amelia dress is by far my favorite! The shape is just so simple, but beautiful and it flatters everyone! It is made with hand-set box pleats, short sleeves, and hidden pockets on both sides. It is made of a stretchy, cool material that is great for every season! I love the variety of prints it comes in too! Once the print is sold out it will never be made again, so if you find a print you love-snap it up! It won't be re-made in that fabric! 
This strawberry dress has gotten so much wear this summer, and I know it will look adorable with tights in the winter too. 
What do you think? Would you give the Amelia dress a try? If so, click the link on my sidebar to join my shopping page and see what I have in stock! I have sales every week and I'm always getting new, gorgeous prints in :D
Have a blessed week! 
KJA











1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

*Squeal!* Strawberries - so many darling strawberries! :) What an awesome, super fun print and really charming dress. I totally dig the red cardi and shoes that you teamed it with.

xoxo ♥ Jessica