Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pink Lady


Found this dress a couple of weeks ago at Savers and it is a winner. Pockets, pink, flowers, fun details? Ya, it's my new favorite :)
Still been busy as a bee, I can't believe that the summer is over and schools are starting up again! It is so strange listening to all the hustle and bustle of school talk and not being part of it this year! I've been on a teacher's schedule for so many years it feels odd to not be planning lessons and such.
Hope you all are faring well this September so far! :)












God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.


Wearing:
Dress- Savers
Jacket- Thrift Store 
Shoes- Rummage sale
Bag- Vintage Coach 
Belt- Thrift Store 

3 comments:

Kristian said...

You look cute but my favorite part is how you paired this girly floral dress with the more boyish loafers (I'm in love with the idea of loafers this fall).

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sweet, stylishly elegant dress. It is radiant on you, dear gal.

♥ Jessica

Molly said...

What a beautiful dress! It looks wonderful on you! :)

-Molly, themollymouseblog.blogspot.com