Saturday, June 27, 2015

Firmoo Glasses Review


It's no secret that I am a fan of Firmoo glasses. I've worked with them a few times before and am never disappointed! I love all of the fun frame shapes they offer and as someone who has worn glasses since childhood I know how great it is to have options. I was drawn to the classic shape of these frames, but loved the gold running along the side- it adds an element of fun! Firmoo has always been great to work with. Along with your frames they send you a nice case, lens cloth, and a small screwdriver kit-which is always handy just in case! They have a great frame selection and you can't beat the prices. I will continue to recommend them to everyone! You can take a peek at the selection for yourself here!











  


Do you own any glasses from Firmoo? How did you like them?


God Bless!
KJA



3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Timelessly wonderful specs!!! These Firmoo frames really look terrific on you.


♥ Jessica

Keit said...

I love Firmoo they have some amazing specs, very sad they don't ship to Bulgaria :(
Loving this outfit and oh boy, you always manage to make the coolest hairdos! This hairstyle is sooo fun you are ega adorable with it! ^_^

Kristian said...

Cute striped shirt.