Thursday, January 29, 2015

Outfit: Mixing Plaid and Stripes


Hello there cats! The week is rolling on by quite slowly. Training at the new job is pretty taxing, but hopefully that will get better with time and repetition. I am just so ready to know what I am doing and be able to accomplish it without asking a million questions, haha. I also am not used to sitting all day long, rather I have been accustomed to running around all day long on my feet, so I'm also getting used to the change of pace. I've had fun getting dressed for the job as well, it is a completely different feel than what I am used to and I can be a bit more creative than usual! Too bad I just won't have time to take pictures of any of it, haha.

















Have a good Thursday friends! It is a soup cook-off in the office so, I can't be mad about that. :)

God Bless, 
KJA


Galatians 6:14
May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.


Wearing:
Top, Jeans, Blazer, Vintage Coach Bag- Thrift Store
Sweater- Rummage Sale
Saddle Shoes- Payless
Scarf- Vintage

5 comments:

Kristian said...

Adore, adore, adore it!

The layers, the pattern mixing! Oh, wow :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Really, really fantastic winter outfit, dear gal. I'll mix stripes and plaids sometimes, too. Likewise plaid or stripes and polka dots. I don't generally go wild with my pattern mixing, as as come into vogue in contemporary fashion (again) in recent years, but a bit of classic, vintage approved pattern blending using falls within my vintage comfort zone. :)

♥ Jessica

Keit said...

So happy to hear you're settling in nicely! :D Yeah, most jobs require sitting, embrace the sitting! :D And it's perfectly fine to have millions of questions, after all you're just starting out!
Love this outfit, the green of the sweater with the gorgeous blue and white stripes of the shirt go so well together! And these cutesy shoes are my favorite!

Ali Hval said...

Well hey, I'm glad that things are going at your job! Sometimes they don't go. And then you're sad. Questions are so good!

I haven't commented in years it feels like. Eons. Centuries. I have been born and reincarnated over and over, it seems.

Your plaid is the best. You're the best. YOU'RE CUTE. The end. <3

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this outfit - the color of your sweater is so pretty and perfect with the striped shirt underneath it! Also, as always, your hair is so lovely!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new job so far! Can't wait to see how you have been dressing for it!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/